Here are 7 lending companies that provide funding options for startup businesses:
Kiva – a non-profit organization that provides micro-loans to entrepreneurs and small business owners, particularly those in underserved communities.
- Accion – a non-profit organization that provides small business loans and financial education to entrepreneurs, particularly those who may not qualify for traditional bank loans.
- Fundbox – a company that provides lines of credit and invoice financing to small businesses.
- OnDeck – a company that provides term loans and lines of credit to small businesses.
- BlueVine – a company that provides invoice factoring and lines of credit to small businesses.
- LendingClub – a peer-to-peer lending platform that allows investors to fund small business loans.
- Fundera – a loan marketplace that connects small businesses with lenders that fit their specific needs, including SBA loans, term loans, lines of credit, and more.
It’s important to note that each of these lending companies may have different requirements, interest rates, and terms for their loans, so it’s important to do your research and compare your options to find the best fit for your specific business needs.