What is An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll?
In simple terms, an Ecclesiastical Deed Poll (also known as an ‘Ecclesiastical Claim’) is a valid deed poll through which a true man or woman can express, affirm and convey certain rights to another party that’s lawfully bound upon the proof of receipt. The word “Ecclesiastical” means “of or relating to church”.
The Ecclesiastical Deed Poll is the highest and oldest document in the world as it’s governed under Canon Law. The Ecclesiastical Deed Poll or Ecclesiastical Claim operates in the jurisdiction under the bible and is a statement between you and God (or the “Source”).
The origin of the word “Poll” can be traced back to the Latin word “pollex,” which means “thumb.” The Ecclesiastical Deed Poll is a legally valid document that serves as proof of ownership or agreement. It is typically signed or sealed by a Church official who has the authority to do so.
Why is it necessary for an authorized member of the clergy to validate the ecclesiastical deed?
The reason why an authorized officer is required to validate the Ecclesiastical Deed is that this document is meant to express, affirm, or convey rights to a third party, and only an officer with authority can do so. This is because all forms of property ultimately derive from the Divine.
The universe, the earth, and all that it contains belong to the Divine, and we only partake of it with the Divine’s permission. Modern governments and human beings act as vicegerents of Divine authority. Officers, vicegerents, or clergy members with the authority to sign and seal documents are not granted the authority but rather act as agents of the Divine. That is why an officer with ecclesiastical authority must sign the ecclesiastical deed for it to be deemed valid, as property is not owned by us but by Divine power. It is crucial to convey property through the proper channel. The Ecclesiastical deed poll is the most sacred and supreme form of deed, contract, or agreement, and as such, it must be sealed in blood.
At what times is an Ecclesiastical deed necessary?
An Ecclesiastical deed may be necessary for two reasons. Firstly, when an individual seeks liberation from the Roman slavery system, particularly from slavery to the executors and administrators care of the registrar of Vital Statistics of any state/province of birth. Secondly, if an individual faces a serious legal issue that is not frivolous or fraudulent in nature.
Who has the authority to issue an Ecclesiastical Deed Poll?
Only a genuine man or woman has the authority to issue an Ecclesiastical Deed Poll. An inferior Roman person is not permitted to issue this type of deed poll. This is a form of status correct.
Included in this package, you’ll get:
- Done For You Ecclesiastical Deed Poll With You File Instructions (you’ll be required to file your package)
- Service Manager Support
- Educational reading materials pertaining to the Ecclesiastical Deed Poll process
Time Frame For Completion:
7 to 14 business days, you’ll receive the completed Deed Poll with instructions.
PACKAGE PRICE: $599.99
We accept two forms of donation:
- CashApp – Instructions below.
- Crypto Currency – If you’d like to donate via this method, feel free to contact email@example.com.
CashApp Donation Instructions
1. Launch CashApp on your phone.
2. Enter $599.99 in the amount box and click ‘pay’.
3. Enter $aware33 in the “to” field.
4. In the ‘for’ box, enter EDP
5. Enter your pin or code to send.
6. That’s it! Email us confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your sent donation. To ensure accuracy of your donation, you MUST FILL OUT A CONFIRMATION order form below or via the link here. Failure to follow these instructions can cause you to lose your donation.
Or, if you wish to donate via Crypto Currency such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Dash to just name a few, please email us at email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.