Are There Any Alternatives To The Secure Party Creditor Package?

//Are There Any Alternatives To The Secure Party Creditor Package?

Are There Any Alternatives To The Secure Party Creditor Package?

While becoming a secure party creditor is a great goal one can achieve to establish themselves on the private side – not everyone may be fully ready to walk the path of securing themselves through the Secure Party Creditor process, and this is something we overstand.

There are a few different reasons why someone may not be ready to become a secure party creditor such as fear, their significant other not agreeing or seeing their points of views and/or scared for them to become an SPC; you may not have a second trustee or beneficiary (or beneficiaries) to appoint for your SPC Trust, or you don’t have the funds. Whatever your reasons may be, there are some small but very powerful ‘in their own way’ alternatives one can take to at least establish themselves on the private side. 

Keep in mind, the processes shared in this post are simply alternatives. They are not substitutes to becoming an SPC. Being a secured party creditor is an investment one can make in their path to redemption, so if you treat it as such, you may become encouraged to take the leap of faith! 


Below are crucial steps one can take that, while they are small, hold up their own reign-power! 


1. Assumed Name Certificate

The Assumed Name Certificate and the Common Law Copyright are both very powerful processes one can do to help establish some sort of standing and status on the private side. 

The purpose of the Assumed Name Certificate is to claim all your names and all the derivatives thereof so you are the first claimant. The Assumed Name Certificate is a process where you claim your Upper and lower case name including your pen names and other names you go by.

Your given name is called “assumed” because when you were born, you didn’t have a name and were given one. There are other kinds of assumed names including pen names and noms de guerre and corporate names, as well that can be claimed in the Assumed Name Certificate. 

The Assumed Name Certificate can also be used to bring a copy with you to court to file with the clerk as prima facie evidence of your first claim and it can be used in court to assert your status. You can record the certificate on the record for court cases like traffic, child support and even ‘criminal’ court cases. 


2. Common Law Copyright and Power Of Attorney In Fact 

The purpose of the Common Law Copyright Notice is to reserve the rights of the name of the Trust/ENS LEGIS name (aka ‘business name’) under the common-law copyright so that if others like public officials (clerks, magistrates, police officers, corporations, etc) were to use your NAME, they can be held liable for infringing on your intellectual property. This is a great defense against those who misuse your DEBTOR name on letters and other ‘legal documents’ or mail you receive from such public entities.

The first step in the process is to put the people who used your NAME on Notice letting them know that you copyrighted your NAME and that if they continue to use it, they would be breaching your common-law copyright. If after being put on notice that they continue to use your NAME, you can hold them accountable by sending them a Tradename Invoice which can also be enforced by a judg e for you as well. 

In more details, the Common Law Copyright gives you control over who can and cannot use your “STRAWMANS ” name. The Common Law Copyright is accompanied best with the Power Of Attorney In Fact. 

The purpose of the Power Of Attorney In Fact is to claim You, the living flesh and blood being, power of attorney to handle the affairs of the strawman on its behalf as the Agent/Heir and Authorized Representative. 

To take your process even further, you are welcome to RECORD the Common Law Copyright Notice along with the Power Of Attorney In Fact with the county clerk into the county records. 

Put anyone who writes to you using your TRADEMARK/COPYRIGHT name and gently enforce upon them that they are in violation by sending them a copy of the CC Notice and the POA in Fact as well. 


Enforcing the Claim:

From that day forward that you sent the Notice and POA in Fact to anyone who would write to you in violation of your TRADEMARK/COPYRIGHT, immediatelysend them a radename Invoice for $1,000.00 per violation per person involved.

After 10 days, mail them a Default letter. After 30 days when the Invoice becomes law, send them another letter making out an order for the COUNTY JUDGE and take it to him/her and have the Judge enforce your order on your behalf. Very reignful to get done and a lot (almost all of us!) dealing with the commercial side receive a letter that has the TRADENAME on it and so, this process fits in very good. 


3. Non-UCC

The Non UCC is a process that was highly praised by Patrick Devine and is one of the ways one can take secure creditorship over their DEBTOR by becoming the first lien holder for the STRAWMAN and recording a NOTICE with yourself via registered mail. 

During the Non UCC process, you have the opportunity to claim your labors such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, driver’s license, social security number, and the like which is sent to the Department of Labor window depending on the origination of the bond. 

Unlike the UCC 1 that gets filed in the public venue, the Non UCC is a private document that you self-mail to yourself via registered mail and you don’t open the envelope until it’s absolutely necessary to do so, should you have to show it to a public official or any other public entity of the like. 


4. Filing Your UCC 1

While filing a UCC 1 only (and alone) is very good to do and gets a Creditor their foot in the door – filing a UCC 1 ONLY does NOT make you a Secure Party Creditor! We can’t extend this enough because, more often then not, people think they are secure party creditors because they filed a UCC 1. This is a common misconception we’d like to make clear. 

Filing a UCC 1 is just a NOTICE. All you are doing when filing a UCC 1 is filing a notice where, you become the first lien-holder over the DEBTOR’s collateral. The UCC 1 notifies people that you have made a record against the debtor and are ‘first in line, first in time.’


That’s it! Those are the top processes we recommend doing and if you would like our help on any (or all) of the processes, please do not hesitate to contact us at with the subject line “Help With SPC Alternative Documents” and within 24 hours, you’ll receive a quote. Please bear in mind that these are very busy and booked times here for us and we are not really wojrng

It’s important to innerstand, the above methods are not intended to replace the SPC process. Remeber, the processes shared above are BASICS to getting yourself established.

To put it into perspective, think of the 4 processes like this: The methods simply allows one to dip their feet in the water whereas being an SPC allows you to enjoy the coolness of the water and even swim or play in the water, should you decide. 

Do you want to just have your feet dipped in water or have one foot in the sand and the other in the water, or do you want to delve into the water, full body? 


Invest in your sovereign future and for the future of your children as well if you have any. Let the professional team at A.W.A.R.E assist you with that process of becoming established and help you with estate planning as well. 


We hope our explanations made sense. If you have any questions or would like to gain further clarifications, we encourage you to book a consultation where, you may speak to one of our consultants over the phone to gain more insight and better clarity. 


Peace and Blissings.

Stay aware!

secure party creditor, spc, non ucc, assumed name certificate, alternatives to becoming a secure party creeditor, patrick devine

By |2020-05-14T18:07:52-04:00May 14th, 2020|Blog|4 Comments

About the Author:


  1. Deborah Casey November 16, 2021 at 6:08 am - Reply

    i’m in the UK will this be accepted and useful to protect assests?

    • A.W.A.R.E February 17, 2023 at 11:26 pm - Reply

      Greetings, Deborah,

      Thanks for your comment. Yes, this process works in the UK, besides the estate EIN unless you have a U.S. issued SSN. The best for asset protection is placing your assets into a trust!

  2. Sophia Cherry February 7, 2022 at 11:26 am - Reply

    I plan to invest thank you

  3. Ruegen March 19, 2022 at 7:27 am - Reply

    This is great to read but I feel like knowing the why is more the issue. WHY should one do the SPC process? What should one expect? Does life change? How? What’s on the other side? Does it complicate life?

Leave A Comment