***MUST READ – IMPORTANT NOTICE***
By ordering any of our Standard EIN Package, you consent to the following:
- You authorize A.W.A.R.E Representatives to obtain your EIN on your behalf with your full consent.
- You overstand that there are no guarantees getting your EINs in a 3 to 5 business day being that A.W.A.R.E has to rely 100% on the IRS to get EINs. Sometimes, the IRS system is down due to outages or system maintenance; or their lines are too packed we are not able to get through; or there may be an unexpected government shutdown, preventing us to get an EIN(s). These situations are entirely outside of our reach, which is why we are being very open and clear herein these terms of any delays that may occur with processing your EIN order.
- You agree that you will be patient with A.W.A.R.E in getting your EINs.
- Donations are non-refundable.
By donating for this package, you agree to the above terms.
Estate EIN Requirements are as follows (which you will be asked to provide in our service form after you donate).
- Your Full Name (if you have a record with the IRS, please provide us with THAT name. Providing us with another name that the IRS does not have on record for you, will cause a delay and inconvenience in the process and we won’t be able to create your estate EIN number, per the IRS system. Mind you, we fill out a form online to obtain your estate EIN number)
- Your Social Security Number – Your 9 digit social security number is required for the estate EIN.
- Your Home Address (preferably in U.S) – If you reside in the United States of America, your home address
- Your Best Email Address – Must be your primary email or an email address you use daily, as this is where our team will stay in contact with you.
Package 2 covers the creation of your foreign grantor trust. Your social security number is NOT required to obtain your 98 EIN. Our team fills out the SS-4 form on your behalf and works directly with the IRS to get you your number.
FOREIGN GRANTOR 98 EIN Requirements are as follows (which you will be asked to provide in our service form after you donate).
- Your Full Name (such as JOHN HENRY DOE)
- U.S. Address – Your U.S. address is used for mailing purposes only, so within 2 weeks of creating your foreign trust, you will receive a letter from IRS regarding the details of your created 98 EIN.
- Your Foreign Address – If you have one, great! Please provide that in your application. If not, no worries. We will provide you with one. Just choose which foreign country you would prefer your trust be formed in.
- Your Phone Number – Cell phone or house number works well.
- Your Birth Date (month, date and year)
- Your Email Address (to email you your number)
No Social Security Number Required For 98 Foreign Trust
Although the IRS will ask if you have a social security number that you can provide them when creating your 98 foreign trust, you must NOT provide them with any social security number otherwise the process of obtaining your 98 EIN trust number will not work. Your response to them when they ask you if you have a SSN, is “I don’t have one of those.” All they will say is yes and proceed to ask you more questions to create your 98 EIN trust.
1 EIN Number Per Entity + Choosing Names
The IRS allows ONE 98 EIN number per entity. If you already applied for a 98 EIN number under a specific name such as JOHN H DOE, the IRS will not allow another foreign trust be created under that name UNLESS you choose to name your foreign trust under a business name that was not used to before to setup a foreign trust.
No Special Characters Permitted In Business Name
The IRS does not allow any special characters in your business names.
***MUST READ – IMPORTANT NOTICE***
Due to the COVID-19, the IRS are currently closed which means, during these times, we cannot obtain standard nor express EINs. However, if you wish to make your donation for any of our EIN packages, you’re welcome to do so so that when the IRS opens up, you’re in line and you would be given a number from customer support.
PACKAGE PRICE: $275.00
We accept any cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and other altcoins. If you would like to donate using cryptocurrency, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may donate $275.00 using CashApp via the link HERE: https://cash.me/$aware33
Or, if you’re on the mobile app, A.W.A.R.E’s Cash tag is: $aware33
MUST READ INSTRUCTIONS IF SENDING US A DONATION USING CASHAPP:
Failure to follow the below instructions can jeopardize A.W.A.R.E helping you and will consider your donation deemed without service.
In the “For” box when sending your donation, do NOT spell out the service on NONE of our services.
If you are sending us a donation for our EIN Package 3: Standard Delivery – Estate AND Foreign 98 EINs, enter # pkg3 in the “for” box.
Failure to follow the above service codes can result in you NOT getting any services from A.W.A.R.E as it will indicate to us that you do not follow instructions, resulting in us not working with you. And your donation will NOT be returned.
Once your donation has been made, send us an email with your cashtag and the full name of the package that you purchased by emailing us at email@example.com. You MUST send us an email before we can process your order. Failure to not send us an email after you have donated can result in you having no service in return.
Don’t have CashApp?
It’s a fast and convenient way to send and receive money. If you don’t already have the CashApp, it’s FREE to sign up. And if you sign up using A.W.A.R.E’s Referral link and use code: SKRSQXF and we’ll each get $5! Sign up via the referral link here to earn: https://cash.me/app/SKRSQXF