Let the professional team at A.W.A.R.E help you correct revoke your election with the Internal Revenue Service and not be obligated to the system.
Included in this package, you get:
- Done For You Documents for the Revocation of Election Package: Includes powerful Affidavit to the Internal Revenue Service, Affidavit of Revocation to be recorded with the County Clerk (for State taxes) and an Affidavit of Tax Exempt.
- Declaration of Status (done for you paperwork)
- Service Manager: You’ll be emailed your assigned service manager, there to help you along the way and answer any questions you may have.
- Step By Step Instructions: Receive instructions on where to mail the documents so you know whom to send the documents to.
***REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS PACKAGE IS AS FOLLOWS***
The Revocation Of Election (ROE for short) may not be a good fit for you and there are specific requirements you must meet if you intend to do the revocation of election process.
To qualify to do the ROE process, you must meet the following mandates:
- Your ENS LEGIS must NOT be a federal employee or work as a federal official in any capacity, which makes you a 14th amendment citizen slave.
- The ENS LEGIS must NOT have derived any income as an American National that’s connected with the conduct of a statutory “trade or business” (functions of a public office) within the District of Columbia or from any of the U.S. territories, et al.
- You must NOT have any residence or in the District of Columbia or in any of the U.S. territories, such as Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, etc. (and if you do reside in DC but have removed yourself from the system, we can make exceptions to this. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we may be able to help).
- Must have been born in one of the 50 states of the Union or have at least one parent who was born in one of the 50 states of the Union or, if your parent were naturalized as a citizen of the republic of the United States, that’s suffice for you to do the ROE.
- Very important that you comprehend the statutes of 26 USC §6013(g) and how it relates to those American Nationals (Non-Resident Aliens as defined by Title 26) as the authority for the effective exercise of the ability to revoke the election, and that you can never file another Federal Income Tax return again after you’ve done the ROE.
- You must have made a previous ‘election’ to pay taxes. In other words, if you filed a Federal Income Tax return at some point in your life, then you qualify to do the ROE. If you NEVER filed a Federal Income Tax, you have no reason to do the ROE since you have not done an ‘election’.
- To be able to be well-versed and innerstand the material and case laws described in the ROE package and one must overstand the geographical limitations of the two distinct jurisdictions, and innerstand the terms of American National and Non-Alien Resident.
- Lastly, one must overstand the Revocation of Election and how the process works to removes your ens legis from the U.S. Tax System for the present tax year and ALL future years.
A.W.A.R.E does not offer you any guarantees and we do not hold responsibility nor liability for any actions you take.
By donating for this package, you agree to the above stated terms.
The timeframe for completion is 5 to 15 business days, sent to you by email.
If you have any questions regarding this package, please contact us by email at email@example.com to receive the best communication with this package. Do NOT use any other email to communicate with us, unless it’s the firstname.lastname@example.org email. Thank you.
Donation is non-refundable.
DISCOUNTED PACKAGE PRICE $449.99
You may donate $449.99 using CashApp via the link HERE: https://cash.me/$aware33
Or, if you’re on the mobile app, A.W.A.R.E’s Cash tag is: $aware33
PLEASE READ AND DO:
In the “For” box when sending your donation, please enter ROE PKG to avoid your order being put on hold without service.
Please email us at email@example.com with your cashtag, name and email address so we can process your order.
There are no reviews yet.