Tips Applying for the 98 EIN As The Debtor & For Businesses

//Tips Applying for the 98 EIN As The Debtor & For Businesses

Tips Applying for the 98 EIN As The Debtor & For Businesses

A lot of people are becoming more interested in getting their foreign grantor 98 EIN, specifically assigned to your STRAW-NAME. This is good as the 98 EIN is a private side number that is obtained without the use of your social security number. 


One of the most common purposes the 98 EIN has is the ability to use it to open a bank account. Being that it’s a private side number, we recommend using a private ID such as your world passport.


One of the commonly asked questions we get asked about filling out our 98 EIN order form is how to fill out the name of trust, the name of trustee, which country do I choose, and who gets appointed as the responsible party? In this post, we answer these questions in hopes to offer you clarity.


If you are applying for a foreign grantor 98 EIN for your STRAWMAN, then the information you provide is based on your DEBTOR’s name. We’d like to add that most people who have a Moorish-American name or a name-changed name get a 98 EIN for those names, so the 98 EIN does not have to be applied necessarily using your birth name.


Whether you’re using your birth name, name changed name or your Moorish-American name, below is a cheat-sheet to reference:


For example purposes, let’s say your name is JOHN HENRY AWARE.





(TTEE is the abbreviation for Trustee)


Name of the Responsible Party: JOHN HENRY AWARE


Mailing Address: For the 98 EIN, the mailing address must be a private side address such as a P.O. box or a private mailbox address. Your resident address cannot be used for the mailing address as this would be mixing public and private which does not mix as most of you (should) know 😊


Closing Month: December is the popular choice, but if you have another month you’d like to select, make sure to put that on your order form.


Starting Month & Year: Most people will ask us if they have to backdate the year to their 18th birthday, or to 25 years back. This used to be a very popular method before, especially when Patrick Devine was alive, however, we find that this is not necessary to backdate. Instead, the month and year can be the month and year you’re filling out the form, and most prefer to have it ‘up to date’ this way.


Foreign Country: The country must be outside of the United States of America. It cannot be Puerto Rico nor Hawaii as they are part of the U.S. jurisdictions. Most popular countries chosen is Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Peru, and Jamaica to just name a few. You can choose any country of choice. It does not have to be Hague or Non-Hague. You are welcome to have A.W.A.R.E choose a country for you, or you can choose one you’d like. If you do not have a foreign address, we’ll choose one for you at no additional charge. If we have to choose a country for you, you’ll be provided with a ‘stealth’ address.



If you’re applying for a 98 EIN for your business entity such as an LLC or Corporation:


For example purposes, let’s say the name of your business is ALL THE WAYS LLC.


Name of Business: ALL THE WAYS LLC


Name of Business Owner (Legal Name, must match your LLC/business paperwork): JANE MARIA AWARE


Mailing Address: This must be the address that the business uses.


Principal Activity of the Business: Must specify what the business does. Are you a retailer? E-commerce store selling clothes or tools, etc. Also, we’d need to know if your business is a sole member LLC and the member(s) of the LLC names are needed as well. 



We hope this post was of help to clarify your most frequently asked 98 EIN questions. We’d like to make this post as informative as possible so please don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything we might have missed.


If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below or email us at and we’d be glad to assist you. Or, if you are already in contact with an A.W.A.R.E rep, please feel free to communicate with them with your questions and they’d be glad to assist you.


Tips Applying for the 98 EIN, foreign grantor 98 EIN, 98 EIN, 98 EIN for your strawman, 98 EIN services, assigned to your STRAW-NAME

By |2022-02-09T10:01:07-05:00February 8th, 2022|Blog|3 Comments

About the Author:


  1. Donald Dozen July 26, 2022 at 7:43 pm - Reply

    Hi I have a question. So with the 98 Ein is that me making myself a trusty under my own personal guarantor? What I’m asking is can I be a guarantor and a trustee? And correct me if I’m wrong but the tweaking it part is just changing up my name in order for me to be my own trustee did I get that right?

  2. Dee August 20, 2022 at 3:27 pm - Reply

    This info is great and you wonderful people are so much appreciated! I’ve been doing bit of research and since I’ve took the red pill it’s no stopping now, can’t stop. I am putting in work myself and soon I will be able to pull those who believe in. Thanks again, Dee

  3. Susana September 16, 2022 at 5:14 pm - Reply

    Can you apply for the 98 EIN Online or are you required to call the IRS for it?

Leave A Comment